activity#4
conrespecto a la lectura responde las sigientes preguntas
My name is analyzed melano I come from Colombia My father was a melano Dr. which is united states of america and I have an older brother called Tony, I have 18 years I was born in 1997 live with my brother and study at the University of Antioquia when finished I will be beareth surgeon and finally forward to my family for now I will be maldonacs waitress to bring up my studio and my father said that before he must learn responsibility and I think had Rason because before this I thought that my brother but I would argue always even now that two heads are better than one work
mellamo melano melano analyzes tony live with my younger sister'm 19 years old I was born in 1996 if my sister did not tell our father died when his private plane came in one of the engines tangle with rubble by this study to create plane strong or if a motor breaks out a little robot to fix it to see if it works well for simulating ologrmas have everything and send to fly the plane.
- as the authors of the previous text called
- tony who inspired his magnificent aircraft and called his plane as
- as his father died
- I wanted to be analyzed melano
- he worked analyzes melano
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario